Grandstream DP750 DECT Base Station
Grandstream DP 750 is a high-performance VoIP DECT base station designed for use with Grandstream DP720 DECT phones (up to 5 phones can be connected to the base station). The base station can reach 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors. … Grandstream DP750 supports up to 10 SIP accounts and up to 4 simultaneous calls, and also supports 3-way conferences, full HD audio and PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology.
This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 simultaneous calls, and provides 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. Universal SIP accounts on all phones provide a unified function, allowing users to answer all calls in real time, no matter where they are. DP750 supports various automatic configuration methods and TLS / SRTP / HTTPS encryption security. Combining the trend of DP720, DP750 provides a powerful DECT VoIP base station, suitable for any company or family users to create wireless VoIP solutions.
- 10 SIP accounts can be setup per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
- Covers a range of up to 300 meters in an open space 50 meters indoors
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and PoE enabled
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning