Access Control, Magnetic Door Lock, Magnetic Lock
Single Door Magnetic Lock with 280kg Holding Force(LED)-17%
Access Control, Magnetic Door Lock
12/24V Magnetic Door Lock Double Door 500kg Magnetic Door Lock, 600/1200lbs With Indicator Light-20%Access Control, Magnetic Door Lock
12/24V Magnetic Door Lock Double Door 500kg Magnetic Door Lock, 600/1200lbs With Indicator Light
- Power Supply: DC12V or DC24V (adjustable)
- Current: 500mA @ 12V or 250mA @ 24V
- Holding force: SL-200D Single side 250kg (600lbs)/SL-220D Single side 500kg (1200lbs)
- Fail-safe (power to lock) electric lock suitable for fire exit.
- Automatic demagnetizer function.
- Great efficiency with low consumption of current.
- Optional bracket available to install.
- Operation temperature: 0~90℃; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
Access Control, Accessories
Magnetic Lock for Glass Doors Designed for Frameless Doors
- Specially designed for frameless glass doors
- Suitable for 10 ~ 14mm / 0.39 ~ 0.55 inch glass doors
- Special design, suitable for wooden and metal doors
- Suitable for 280kg / 600lb electromagnetic lock
- Strong and reliable
Single Door Magnetic Lock with 280kg Holding Force(LED)
99 in stock
- 280Kg holding force
- Open/close indicator light
- Voltage: DC 12V
What is in the Box
1 * Electronic magnetic lock
1 * Armature plate
1 * Bag of the installation kit
99 in stock
How Magnetic Door Lock Works?
Magnetic door lock solutions for buildings use are for stopping unauthorized people from gaining access into specific areas. Those who need to gain entry into these areas must have permission to go in. A form of identification will be needed to alert the access door entry system. This will send a signal to unlock the door for authorized access. These locks when install on fail-safe doors as well as fail-secure ones. However, they’re more often used in fail-safe doors.
On the fail-safe door, the armature plate and magnetic door lock mechanism lock together when an electrical current passes through them. When the electrical current is interrupted, the lock will become disengaged until the power flows through the locking device again. A door access control system will send the signal to interrupt the current, so the door can be opened for a moment while a person passes through. When the door closes, door entry systems will allow the current to flow again, and the lock will engage.
For the fail-secure door lock, electricity is applied through the lock to keep it unlocked. This energizes the mechanism, so when the power goes out, for whatever reason, the door would then lock. You’ll see this in specific entryways used for fire prevention and to keep people from getting in. When electricity comes back on, the door will then unlock.
Magnetic Door Lock Installation is easy- These locks don’t have any bolt to extend and lock into a strike plate. You simply install the armature plate on the door, and the magnet mechanism on the door frame, and attach the electrical wiring to power the magnetic lock. Whatever access door entry systems you use will also have to connect to the lock, so it can send the signals to unlock the
Related Products Topics
- Waterproof Magentic Door Lock 12V 280kg/600LBS Magnetic Door Lock
- 12/24V Magnetic Door Lock Double Door 500kg Magnetic Door Lock, 600/1200lbs With Indicator Light
- DC 12V Single Door 280kg Magnetic Door Lock, 600lbs With Indicator Light
Holding force: 180kgs
Voltage: DC 12V
Working temperature: -10 to 55 Celsius degree (14 to 131 Fahrenheit degree)
Humidity: 0 to 95%
Working mode: power-on to lock
Lock size: 17 * 3.8 * 2cm / 6.7 * 1.5 * 0.7in
Lock weight: 499g / 17.6oz
Plate size: 13 * 3.3 * 1cm / 5.1 * 1.3 * 0.4in
Plate weight: 331g / 11.6oz
Package size: 20.5 * 5.7 * 5.7cm / 8 * 2.2 * 2.2in
Package weight: 953g / 2.1lb