The HT201 delivers clear conversation and offers a more professional customer experience on every call. Because HT201 is built with noise cancelling microphone technology, its filters off background noise and sharp breathing sounds, as well as being sturdy and lightweight for all-day comfort.
Fanvil HT201 Feature
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Noise-canceling microphone technology blocks out background noise and sharp breathing sounds keeping you focused on your call and your work. HD voice enables you to hear and understand every word.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Sturdy yet lightweight headset keeps you ultra comfortable all day. Adjustable headband, foam pads covered with high-quality leatherette, and rotated mic boom let you find the perfect fit.
- LONG DURABILITY: Built with high-end materials to ensure maximum durability and design quality. Boom arm can be rotated without the risk of breaking.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all Fanvil IP phones. Simply plug in your Fanvil IP phone and use with ease. Includes quick-disconnect (QD) cord and RJ9 headset jack. Bullet Point
Fanvil HT201 Technical Specification
- Headset type: Monaural
- Port: Quick-disconnect (QD) cord, 1 x RJ9 headset jack
- Speaker Diameter: 28mm
- Speaker Impedance: 300Ω
- Frequency Range: 150Hz~6400Hz
- Speaker Sensitivity: 95db +-5db
- Mic Sensitivity: -42db±3db
- Mic Noise reduction type: Uni-Directional Polar Pattern
- Headset Cable Length: 1m
- Headset Cable type: 2.5 diameter 4 lamp pith, Fire retardant
- Mic Cable type: Multi-shielded wire
- Earpad type: Leather, containing memory foam
- Steel bars: High toughness stainless steel, Black
- Product Contains: Packing Box + Plastic bag + User Manual + Mic Manual
Related Products Topics .