Yealink SIP-T31P IP Phone
Yealink T31P IP Phone is designed with a 132×64 pixel enlarged graphic LCD display, providing users with a clear visual experience. T31p supports two VoIP accounts and includes a local 5-party conference for best performance. T31p is PoE enabled and excellent high-definition (HD) audio quality. The powerful, easy-to-use features combined with cost effectiveness provide an excellent voice communication solution.
One of the key features of the Yealink SIP-T31p VoIP Phone is the graphical appearance of the Liquid Crystal Display ‘LCD’ (132 x 64px) . It is equipped with dual Ethernet ports (10/100Mbps) and PoE port. T31p is unique and simple to deploy and integrates a 5-way local conferencing and support for EHS wireless headsets. The unified firmware, makes the T3 series simple to deploy and manage.
The T3 series was developed by the original Yealink team and inherited the design concept of the Yealink IP phone family. Exquisite design, modern appearance and ergonomic details make the operation easier and more convenient.
What’s in the Package Box:
- Yealink T31p Gigabit IP Phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable (1.5m CAT5E UTP Cable)
- Base Stand
- Quick Start Guide
Uniqueness of SIP- T31p
- 2 SIP account compared with T31G
- Supports Yealink HD Voice
- Display: Graphical LCD 2.3 Inch (132×64 px)
- Dual-Port Ethernet Switch (10/100Mbps)
- Supports (PoE) Power over Ethernet
- Supports Opus codec
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Supports EHS Wireless Headset
- Unified Firmware
- Adjustable base stand – 2 angles
- Wall mountable
Be the first to review “Yealink SIP-T31P IP Phone, Enlarged Graphical Design, PoE Enabled”